Thunderbolt Power for Your Lynx Converter!
Install a Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt option into your Aurora or Hilo's LSlot expansion port and instantly turn the world-class converter you know and love into a full-fledged Thunderbolt audio interface. For starters, this ups the capabilities of your converter by offering full 192kHz resolution throughput at your full channel count. A user-upgradable FPGA adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing when you install your LT-TB option in your Aurora converter and daisy chaining allows you to link multiple Lynx converters together via Thunderbolt. What's more, the Lynx LT-TB expansion even supports optical Thunderbolt cabling.
Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt Option for LSlot-equipped Converters Features:
- The perfect way to turn your Lynx converter into an audio interface
- Compatible with any LSlot equipped Aurora or Hilo converter
- Supports full bandwidth at 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- User-upgradable FPGA adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing when installed in Aurora
- Uses standard copper or optical Thunderbolt cabling
- Daisy chain multiple Lynx converters together via Thunderbolt
- Tested with Aurora 8, Aurora 16, Aurora 16VT, and Hilo models