Three-Way Mid Range Monitors!
All LSR6300 Series Studio Monitors employ Linear Spatial Reference Technology, are magnetically shielded, have mounting provisions, and are THX pm3 approved.Powered Nearfield
If you need a larger monitor with high SPL, for mid-field, soffit or behind the screen applications, the LSR6332 is your choice. This three-way non-powered system can handle 200 Watts continuous pink noise/800 Watts peak and will generate 112dB SPL at 1 meter. The LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Neodymium Differential Drive NDD dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar midrange speaker and 1" titanium composite tweeter.LSR - Linear Spatial Reference Technology
LSR ensures that yourr speakers sound flat at the mix position. The exact geometry of the wave guide, the interaction of the woofer and tweeter, and the network are designed to provide an accurate listening window of +/- 30 degree horizontal, +/- 15 degree vertical. As a result, the reflected sound which reaches the mix position is smooth and accurate.RMC - Room Mode Correction
The LSR6328P and LSR3612SP subwoofer are equipped with RMC - JBL's ingenious method of zeroing out bass problems at the mix position caused by room modes. A built-in 1/10th octave parametric EQ allows you to correct problems below 100Hz. The RMC Calibration Kit gives you everything you need to identify problematic room modes and tune your system. The LSR25P and LSR6332 enjoy the benefits of RMC when used in a system with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer.Features:
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- Neodymium midrange with 2" voice coil and Kevlar cone material for extended frequency response and low distortion.
- Titanium composite high frequency transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped polepiece.
- High-Density baffle for low enclosure resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points allow mounted installation.
- Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle may be rotated by user for horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Available as mirror image left and right models - this is the LEFT monitor.