Powerful Studio Sub!
All LSR6300 Series Studio Monitors employ Linear Spatial Reference Technology, are magnetically shielded, have mounting provisions, and are THX pm3 approved.
The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Neodymium Differential Drive NDD and 250 Watts of power. An integral bass-management system provides all the features you need for today's multi-format surround production including: LCR and Direct LFE inputs, summed output for chaining multiple subwoofers, -4 dB alignment setting, and JBL's new RMC Room Mode Correction system. RMC Calibration Kit included.
LSR - Linear Spatial Reference Technology
LSR ensures that our speaders sound flat at the mix position. The exact geometry of the wave guide, the interaction of the woofer and tweeter, and the network are designed to provide an accurate listening window of +/- 30 degree horizontal, +/- 15 degree vertical. As a result, the reflected sound which reaches the mix position is smooth and accurate.
RMC - Room Mode Correction
The LSR6328P and LSR3612SP subwoofer are equipped with RMC - JBL's ingenious method of zeroing out bass problems at the mix position caused by room modes. A built-in 1/10th octave parametric EQ allows you to correct problems below 100Hz. The RMC Calibration Kit gives you everything you need to identify problematic room modes and tune your system. The LSR25P and LSR6332 enjoy the benefits of RMC when used in a system with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer.
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- 250 Watt continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.