A Very Effective, Affordable Sub for Your Studio Monitor Setup!
The JBL LSR2310SP active studio subwoofer gives your monitor setup the low-frequency response it needs to perform accurately. Whether you're using it in a stereo or surround setting, the LSR2310 provides outstanding performance, extending your system's response down to 31Hz. It's also equipped with the right connections for your studio, including XLR, balanced 1/4", and RCA input connectors. It provides two sets of balanced outputs, selectable crossover settings, and a handy level control on the back panel, so you can keep your system in perfect balance with the LSR2310 active sub.JBL LSR2310SP 10" Active Studio Subwoofer at a Glance:
- Add effective LF response to your monitors
- The connections you need
Add effective LF response to your monitors
Added to a stereo system, the LSR2310SP Powered Studio Subwoofer extends the low frequency response of the system down to 31Hz. In a surround sound system the sub provides stunning reproduction of the LFE (low frequency effects) channel.
The connections you need
The LSR2310SP is packed with professional features including two sets of balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA input connectors, selectable crossover settings and two sets of balanced outputs to allow connection of left and right main speakers. A detented level control allows independent adjustment of the subwoofer output to balance the subwoofer in the system.
- Driver (LF): 10" 230H
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Level control: Yes
- Input connectors: Balanced XLR,1/4" TRS, RCA
- Output connectors: Balanced XLR
- Frequency range: 31Hz-150Hz
- Amplifier power: 180W
- Max SPL continous: >104dB
- MaxSPL peak: >113dB
- Input sensitivity: 92dB SPL /1m @ -10 dBV bal. input
- Enclosure: 3/4" MDF
- Mounting: Four threaded mounting points conforming to industry-standard pattern, 4.25"x2" center to center M6 metric threads
- Finish: Metallic anthracite paint/dark matte black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.3"x15"x18.1"
- Net weight: 45.5 lbs.