2-in-1 Value: Easy USB Recording or Traditional XLR!
How handy is this? The LSM (aka Little Square Mic) makes it easy to record to your computer. There's no need for a tangle of cables or a bunch of outboard gear. Just plug the LSM right into your Mac or PC via USB, and you're ready to start recording. And since the LSM features a large-diaphragm condenser capsule, you can still get "big studio" sound, while saving time in the process.
But what makes the Studio Projects LSM extra special, though, is that it features a mini-XLR output connector in addition to its mini-USB output. That way, you can use your LSM as a regular recording microphone by plugging it straight into your favorite audio interface or gear (with a special cable). That gives you the best of the digital and analog worlds!
If you've been thinking about getting a USB microphone, but you don't want to trap yourself into USB-only recording, the Studio Projects LSM is the perfect pick! It's available in a variety of colors, so you can record with style.Studio Projects LSM USB Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Color: Black
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Features both mini-USB and mini-XLR outputs
- 34mm "True Condenser" capsule
- Offers 16-bit/48kHz recording resolution
- Features a K67-style backplate
- Has a single 27mm diaphragm made of gold-sputtered 6-micron Mylar
- Requires +48V phantom power when used over mini-XLR output