A Sturdy Drum Accessory Clamp that Works Where You Need It!
The Latin Percussion Small Claw gives you a very compact, reliable, and rugged way to add microphone or percussion mounts to your drums. Because percussion and drum instruments often present tight spaces for miking or adding more accessories, the Small Claw is made to clamp right onto the rim of your drum or conga. It has a rubber-lined jaw to prevent scratching and to provide non-slip clamping for maximum stability. This claw can even open wide enough to get a solid grip on bass drum hoops. Made to work with existing Claw rods or other 3/8" mounting rods, the Claw makes an excellent expansion tool!Latin Percussion Small Claw Compact Drum Clamp Features:
- Smaller profile makes for a more compact clamp
- Plenty of clamping power to ensure solid placement of microphones and percussion accessories in small, cramped spaces
- Improved rubber lined jaw prevents slipping and scratching as well as vibrations from drums and cross talk
- Holds tight to any standard drum rim (improved fit on Comfort Curve Rims) and can open wide enough to grip bass drum hoops
- Use the LP Claw body with existing Claw rods or any other 3/8" mounting rod