Style, Grace, Elegance. . .
and rocks harder than a pickup full of bricks. If it needs to. The truth is, the Les Paul Custom has it all. You get the classy wine red and gold looks, the easy playability, and the perfect variety of tones - the perfect balance of warm rhythm and hot, singing lead tones. Other features include the traditional Mahogany back/Maple top construction, Richlite fingerboard with pearl inlays on a Mahogany neck, and matched Gibson humbuckers.
Gibson's Custom, Art, Historic division provides an atmosphere for a select group of inspired artisans to carry on Gibson's century-old tradition of creating exquisite, investment quality instrumentsthat represent the highest standards of imaginative design and masterful craftsmanship.Gibson Les Paul Custom Features:
- Color: Wine Red
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Neck Wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Shape: rounded profile
- Top Wood: Carved maple top
- Back Wood: Solid mahogany back
- Machine Heads: Metal tulip tuners
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- No. of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Position Markers: Pearl block inlays
- Pickups: 490 Alnico (R) and 498 Alnico (T) humbucking
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way selector switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Nashville TOM/Stopbar bridge/tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold
- Case:Custom Shop case, (certificate of authenticity, custom care kit)