Upscale Look Begs to Be Seen
LP Uptown congas aren't mere instruments. They're also fine pieces of stage and home decor. Each 30" sculpted ash shell sports a textured wood grain that really pops through the ebony stain, which are as easy to look on in a band setting as they are effortless in their cut and depth of tone. Handpicked rawhide heads give each LP Uptown conga the authentic response of a traditional percussion instrument, yet with the luxuries of modern shell construction. A welcomed addition to the Uptown congas are the Comfort Curve II rims, which reduce palm stress for traditional players while still delivering taut, even tension across the skin.
Part of the LP Uptown series
LP's Uptown series of percussion instruments offers real-world professional features at prices you might not expect. Standard features include handpicked rawhide heads and Comfort Curve II rims for a playing experience that will be familiar to most LP players, whether stepping up from the Aspire series or branching out into other territories from the Galaxy series.
LP Percussion Uptown Series 12-1/2" Tumba Features:
- Upscale look and tone at a surprising price point
- 30" sculpted ash wood shell sports a handsome ebony finish
- Comfort Curve II rim reduces palm stress for traditional players
- Handpicked rawhide head offers the authentic tone of a traditional instrument
- Integrated ProCare shell protectors prevent scratches from drum to drum
- Reinforced LP Heart side plates hold standard 5/16" tuning lugs