A time-proven design now with XLR I/O!
In today's pro audio world, we often find ourselves in the situation of connecting a low volume -10dBV output - a cassette deck, a CD player, or a synthesizer - to a +4dBu input, such as a mixer or an audio interface. Incorrectly matching levels between gear can result in volumes that are too low, as well as an increased noise floor. The 2-channel Line Level Shifter converts between unbalanced and balanced lines as needed, converting between -10dBV and +4dBu to facilitate the connection to virtually any type of gear you'll encounter.Ebtech Line Level Shifter XLR Features:
- Completely passive design (requires no power)
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically between balanced and unbalanced lines
- 1/4" TRS and XLR "smart" jacks inputs and outputs
- Built in Hum Eliminator technology eliminates 50/60Hz ground loop hum, buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground potential
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz +/- 1dB into 10kOhm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Two-Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions 3.5"L x 4.75"W x 1.5"H