"REAL TIME" DUPLICATION!
The Drawmer LA12 is a low noise, low crosstalk distribution amplifier with high bandwidth specification. The unit provides one stereo input with master gain and balance controls and 12 stereo outputs, each with individual output level control. It may be used to distribute one stereo signal to up to 12 different outputs. A typical application example would be for the distribution of one stereo signal to other rooms/areas within a complex such as a night club or shopping mall, but it may be used for a variety of other applications, such as real-time cassette duplication.Drawmer LA12 Distribution Amplifier Features:
- One stereo input with master gain and balance controls.
- 12 stereo outputs each with individual output level controls.
- If more than 12 stereo outputs are required an auxiliary stereo output, which follows the input gain and balance controls, can be linked to the input of a second LA12.
- The unit will operate at system levels in the range - 20dB to + 10dB.
- A maximum gain of + 20dB is available through the unit which allows a wide range of source and destination equipment to be interfaced.
- All audio connections are on professional quality phono (RCA) connectors for ease of installation.