USB Keyboard Control For Any Music Environment!
The M-Audio Keystation 61e is a 61-note USB keyboard with velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys that will easily integrate into any computer music environment. The Keystation 61es is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP, and it delivers true plug-and-play setup.M-Audio Keystation 61es at a Glance:
- 61 semi-weighted keys - perfect for beginning keyboard students
- Pitch and modulation wheels plus additional controls
- USB or DC power (with adapter)
- Flexibile MIDI capabilities for controlling hardware modules
A quality keyboard controller
The M-Audio Keystation 61es has 61 keys that are semi-weighted to provide the ideal balance between a resistant "piano" feel and a springy "synth" keyboard. This makes the Keystation 61es a great choice for keyboard classes and multi-purpose music labs that handle a variety of different music courses every day. Plus, its compact size makes the Keystation 61es perfect for use at a computer workstation!
Pitch, modulation and other control sources
To the left of the Keystation 61es keyboard are a pitch and a modulation wheel for control of these essential synth and MIDI parameters. The volume slider offers a bonus - it can be assigned to control any other MIDI value! Use it to add expression or perform a filter sweep while you record a sequence. In addition, two advanced function buttons can be used to assign other MIDI messages.
USB power for convenience
The Keystation 61es runs on USB bus power when connected to your computer. That means you don't need anything but a USB cable for both power and MIDI transmission! For standalone use, an optional 9 volt DC power adapter is available.
Flexible enough to use as a standalone controller!
You don't need to limit the Keystation 61es to computer use. Its MIDI Out port means you can use it onstage to control rackmount synth modules or other gear. All you need is the optional 9 volt DC power adapter!
- 61-note velocity-sensitive semi-weighted action
- Two advanced function buttons for sending MIDI messages
- pitch and modulation wheels; volume/control slider
- separate MIDI out jack routes MIDI signals from your computer to control external devices
- powered via USB or 9VDC power adapter (sold separately)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP class compliant for plug-and-play
- advanced function button for programming
- Optional sustain foot pedal
- octave +/- buttons to extend keyboard range
- 41" long x 11-1/2"deep x 5"high
- Only 11 lbs.!