Get Monster Tone and Great Playability from This Jackson!
The Jackson Select Series KV2 King V solidbody electric guitar is primed for modern hard rock and metal! As soon as you pick up a Select Series KV2 King V, you know you're ready to rock, with a fast-playing eastern hard rock maple neck (no pun intended), ultra-stable Floyd Rose original tremolo, and beefy tones, thanks to two humbucking pickups, courtesy of Seymour Duncan. An alder body offers up thick, crunchy sound with plenty of bite, and the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with shark fin inlays. Create your own tonal fireworks with the Select Series KV2 King V!
Jackson Select Series KV2 King V Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Weapon of choice
- Stellar components and construction
Weapon of choice
From Def Leppard's Phil Collen and Rick Savage to James Root of Slipknot and Stone Sour and Derrick Green of Sepultura (just to name a few), some of the most formidable axe-slingers in rock have used Jackson guitars to generate their fretboard fireworks - for good reason! Jackson guitars are designed from the ground up for monster tone, amazing playability, and rock-solid reliability every time they take the stage or hit the studio. Of course, it doesn't hurt to look good, either; if you're looking for a visually stunning instrument to impress your audience and show that you mean business, you want a Jackson!
Stellar components and construction
What makes Jackson the solidbody electric guitar of choice for so many players? Start with the neck: hard rock maple with a comfortable, fast carve, it's joined to a rosewood compound radius fingerboard and optimized for blazing leads and massive chords alike. Jackson guitar bodies are designed with killer tone and eye-catching looks in mind, providing distinctive body shapes while staying lightweight enough to play all night. Jackson uses premium Seymour Duncan pickups for ample output, so you can get the most out of your amp. Top-flight hardware is another Jackson hallmark, including highly stable trem bridge units and dependable tuning machines.
Jackson Select Series KV2 King V Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Neck-thru-body Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .885"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Tuners
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 24 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: 2 Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-point Tremolo
- Pickup Switching: 3-position Blade
- Hardware: Black
- Case: Includes Deluxe Molded Case
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Compound (12" to 16") Fingerboard Radius
- Mother-of-pearl Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Bound Fingerboard and Headstock
- Sharp "V" Shaped Body
- Inlaid Mother-of-pearl Jackson Logo
- CTS Pots and Switchcraft Switches