Small Electronic Drum with Huge Possibilities!
The KAT Percussion KTMP1 Multipad drum module is one of those rare and useful instruments that you can put to work in many ways. For instance, maybe you're a drummer who wants to add electronic sounds to an acoustic kit. The KTMP1 is perfect for the job. Perhaps your a hand percussionist in need of a way to trigger a wider range of tones. This percussion pad will do the trick. You could be a DJ looking for a big setup of pads to fire off samples via MIDI, or you could be a gigging drummer who likes to travel light, or you could be a student who's just bored of playing on a practice pad. In any event, we're sure you'll dig the KAT Percussion KTMP1 Multipad.
KAT Percussion KTMP1 Multipad Drum Module at a Glance:
- An awesome alternative to a typical practice pad
- Grab-and-go drums for all kinds of gigs
- Flesh out your acoustic kit with cool electronic sounds
Whether you're just getting started on the drums or simply need something smaller than a full kit you can use for routine practice, then you're going to get a ton out of the KAT Percussion KTMP1 Multipad. The KTMP1 gives you four distinct velocity-sensitive zones you can play with sticks or your hands, and you can call up 50 high-quality, fully adjustable sounds, which makes it easy to create cool and interesting rhythms. What's more, the KTMP1 includes an 1/8" headphone output, so you can practice without plugging into a separate sound system or bothering your neighbors.Grab-and-go drums for all kinds of gigs
One of the things about the KTMP1 that immediately caught the attention of the drummers here at Sweetwater are its two pedal inputs. What makes these inputs so cool is that they allow you to hook up a kick drum trigger and a hi-had controller, turning your KTMP1 into a mini drum kit. Pop it on a snare stand and you're good to go. Now, instead of even having to haul around a cocktail kit, you can throw your whole percussion rig in a bag and bike to your next gig if you like.Flesh out your acoustic kit with cool electronic sounds
If you've been looking for a way to trigger off cool electronic percussion sounds at your acoustic kit, then the KAT Percussion KTMP1 Multipad is the perfect addition to your drums. It's small and easy to position between your drums, and the four zones offer plenty of percussion power you can use to add booms, chirps, and other hard fun electronic sounds.KAT Percussion KTMP1 Multipad Drum Module Features:
- A compact electronic drum pad and percussion instrument anyone can afford
- Play the 4 velocity-sensitive pads with sticks, mallets, or your hands
- 2 pedal inputs support a kick drum trigger and a hi-hat controller
- Easily mounts to most standard snare drum stands
- Choose from 50 high-quality built-in drum sounds
- USB and MIDI output let you control virtual instruments and synths
- Included stand bracket fits most standard 7/8" stands and multi clamps