A Serious Sub for Serious Live Rigs!
Add epic low end to your live rig, with a KLA181 subwoofer from QSC. This hard-hitting 1,000-watt active subwoofer features QSC's amazing DEEP DSP algorithm, which smoothly shapes bass frequencies for maximum impact. GuardRail protection allows the KLA181 to deliver maximum peak power, without overloading. That lets you keep the crowd amped up, without risking show-stopping shutdowns. The KLA181 sub also features both a balanced line-level XLR though jack and a locking AC power through jack - perfect for daisy chaining up to a set of KLA12 top boxes pole-mounted overhead.QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- 18" vented subwoofer
- 1,000-watt Class D continuous power module
- DEEP DSP algorithm brings out low end
- GuardRail peak protection technology
- Auto Standby power-saving function
- High acoustic output (135dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33Hz (-10dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- PowerCon Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to 2 KLA12 enclosures
- Dimensions: 21.6" x 23.1" x 25.7"
- Weight: 100 lbs.