A Neumann Capsule for Your Sennheiser Transmitter!
The Neumann KK 104 S cardioid condenser capsule head gives you the legendary Neumann sound within Sennheiser's rock-solid wireless system. This capsule pairs with the Sennhesier SKM 5200 and SKM 5000 transmitter systems. Indeed, the Neumann KK 104 S is based on the famed KMS 104 wired cardioid condenser vocal microphone, well known for providing superb sound, excellent feedback rejection, and effective pop shielding. For a best-of-world solution - Neumann sound, Sennheiser wireless - pair your Sennheiser SKM 5200 or SKM 5000 with the Neumann KK 104 S condenser capsule.Neumann KK 104 S Cardioid Condenser Capsule Head at a Glance:
- Based on the famous Neumann KMS 104 microphone
- Compatible with Sennheiser SKM 5200 and SKM 5000 transmitters
Based on the famous Neumann KMS 104 microphone
The Neumann KK 104 S cardioid condenser capsule delivers the sound of Neumann's acclaimed KMS 104 microphone. Its cardioid pickup pattern lends itself to excellent rear sound rejection and excellent feedback rejection. What's more, its internal design offers effective pop shielding, reducing problems with sibilance issues.
Compatible with Sennheiser SKM 5200 and SKM 5000 transmitters
This cardioid condenser capsule was designed to pair with Sennheiser's SKM 5200 and SKM 500 transmitters, providing a best-of-both worlds solution: Neumann sound with Sennheiser's renowned wireless performance.
- Matte black finish
- Cardioid condenser capsule head
- Low susceptibility to handling noise
- Built-in, highly effective suppression of popping noises
- Easy dismantling for cleaning
- Pure, open, and neutral sound transmission
- Max. SPL for THD 0.5% - 148/150 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 3% - 153/155 dB
- Dynamic range - >117dB-A
- Frequency Response - 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- RF output - 50mW