Give Yourself a Bass Boost!
The KCW-1 Powered Subwoofer is a convenient way to add 200 watts of punchy low end to sub-out equipped KC-Series keyboard amplifiers, or the standard amplifiers via the stereo Thru output.Roland KCW-1 Subwoofer at a Glance:
- Adds bottom to any KC-series amp
- Ruggedly built for road use
Adds bottom to any KC-series amp
Want more low end? Simply add Roland's KCW-1 subwoofer to your amp setup. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps (KC-550/-350/150/-60). Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Ruggedly built for road use
The KCW-1 subwoofer is built for life on the road. Like all models in the KC series, the KCW-1 has built-in handles for easier transportation. A rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting and protective edges stands up to being transported from gig to gig.
- 200-watt powered subwoofer for use with Roland's KC-Series amps
- Stereo Thru Out jack (XLR and 1/4") for amps without a Subwoofer output
- Intuitive controls including crossover knob, phase switch and bottom switch
- Footswitch jack for switching the subwoofer output on and off