This Amazing Keyboard Amp Gives You the Ultimate in Portability!
You want ultimate portability in a keyboard amp? Roland's KC-110 gives it to you! Believe it or not, this 30-watt stereo keyboard amplifier runs on eight AA batteries (you can also plug it in, via the included AC adapter). It sounds incredibly clear, whether you're using it onstage, in the rehearsal room, or outside! The KC-110 is very compact, with two 6.5" speakers and two tweeters. You get built-in effects, a XLR/1/4" input, two stereo inputs, and a stereo auxiliary input. Mount the KC-110 amp on a speaker stand or use its built-in tilt-back stand for maximum projection.
Roland KC-110 30-watt Battery-powered Keyboard Amplifier Features:
- Runs on eight AA batteries or via AC power (adapter included)
- Highly efficient 30-watt (15W + 15W) stereo amplifier, two 6.5" speakers, two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/1/4" instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo aux input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output