All-mahogany Uke with a Long-scale Neck
Prepare to be impressed with Kala's all-mahogany KA-SLNG long-neck soprano ukulele. This great-sounding uke is part of Kala's Mahogany Series, providing you with stunning looks and tone to match. It gives you the punchy sound of a soprano uke, with a more substantial concert-scale neck. One look at the KA-SLNG's beautiful mahogany top, back, and sides, and you'll know this is one special uke. The lush and warm sound it produces is further proof of Kala's quality workmanship. Equipped with a set of ultra-stable die-cast tuners and strung with premium Aquila Nylgut strings, there's no doubt this Kala KA-SLNG long-neck soprano ukulele was made to be played.
Kala's KA-SLNG Long-neck Soprano Ukulele Features:
- A beautiful mahogany long-neck soprano ukulele that won't break the bank
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide stunning good looks and warm and mellow sound
- Comfortable 14.875" concert-scale neck is great for a wide range of hand sizes
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines keep your tuning solid
- Aquila Nylgut strings provide exceptional tone throughout their extended lifespan