This Uke Plays Like a Guitar!
Kala's 6-string KA-GL-KOA Guitarlele is the perfect crossover instrument for guitar players wanting to play ukulele. You can use the same chords, shapes, and patterns you use on guitar to instantly create music. A solid spruce top with koa back and sides delivers a full sound with great projection. The mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard feel fantastic, and Grover tuners give the KA-GL-KOA exceptional tuning stability. Join the ukulele world without the learning curve with the Kala KA-GL-KOA Guitarlele!
Kala KA-GL-KOA Guitarlele at a Glance:
- The tenor body is the perfect size - not too big, not too small
- Kala produces expertly-crafted ukeleles
The tenor ukulele is larger than the traditional soprano. The larger tenor body gives you a louder, deeper tone with more body and richness. It's longer scale length gives your fingers a little more room when playing chords. You'll find - much to your delight - that the Kala KA-GL-KOA Guitarlele gives you robust volume for its relatively diminutive size, along with deliciously warm and clear tone. Sweetwater knows that finding a great playing and sounding instrument is important to you, and we're confident that the Kala KA-GL-KOA Guitarlele can do the job.Kala produces expertly-crafted ukeleles
Kala is all about the uke. The company lives and breathes ukulele - ukes are all they make, and they make them exceedingly well. In fact, Kala is in no small part responsible for the strong resurgence of interest in the uke that's been going on since the mid 1990s. They design and manufacture over 120 different models made from a variety of woods, including lacewood, koa, mango, mahogany, flame/spalted maple, bocote, acacia, and the classic spruce top/rosewood back and sides combo.Kala KA-GL-KOA Guitarlele Features:
- 6-string Guitarlele plays like a guitar with a uke body
- Solid spruce top with koa back and sides give you rich tone with solid fundamentals
- Mahogany binding adds a touch of class to a great-looking instrument
- Grover tuners provide exceptional tuning stability
- Comfortable mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard allows for ease of playing