Terri Lyne Carrington's Custom Ride Cymbal
When Terri Lyne Carrington redesigned the Zildjian 22" K Custom High Definition Ride cymbal, she had the classic model thinned out to add expressive crash tones to its sweet ride sound. It's beautifully dry and, as you'd expect, it's ideal for jazz. If stick definition is your thing, then you'll appreciate this ride even more, and there's plenty of body to go around, when you want it. What's more, Sweetwater drummers are happy to suggest the versatile 22" K Custom High Definition Ride cymbal both for minimalist old-school jazz kits and eclectic fusion drum sets too. Lastly, the hand-crafted process Zildjian uses to make this ride gives a highly varied finish with hammer marks, pitting, and other birthmarks that speak to the truly unique character that matches its sound.
Zildjian 22" K Custom High Definition Ride Cymbal Features:
- A special ride cymbal redesigned by multiple-GRAMMY-winner Terri Lyne Carrington
- Thin cross section provides extended dynamics and a full-bodied crash sound
- Medium sustain, dark tone, and exceptional stick definition are ideal for jazz
- An ideal ride for minimalist kits and sprawling drum sets as well
- Unique, highly varied finish features visible hammer marks, pitting, and natural patina