Dark and Lush Sound with Extra Chick
The deep, dark, and warm sound of K Zildjian cymbals established the line as a mainstay for jazz drummers, which is why Sweetwater drummers are so excited about the extended expression of these 14" K Mastersound Hi-hats. Thanks to a series of hammered grooves in the bottom cymbal, these hi-hats vent trapped air quickly, giving them a pronounced chick sound and an extremely clear tone that makes them ideal for a wide range of music. So whether you play jazz, funk, fusion, or many other genres, you're sure to appreciate the craftsmanship and sound of these Zildjian 14" K Mastersound Hi-hats.
Zildjian 14" K Mastersound Hi-hats Features:
- Excellent hi-hats for jazz, funk, fusion, and other contemporary styles
- Hammered grooves in the bottom cymbal promote airflow and a pronounced chick
- Hammered and lathed surface allows sound to ring out with full dynamic expression
- Traditional finish looks stunning and patinas naturally
- Perfect for players of all skill levels