A Fantom-esque Workstation with a Value Price!
True to the heritage of JUNO synths, the new Roland JUNO-G is affordable and user-friendly. But that's where comparisons to the past end. This modern workstation packs a studio's worth of sound, sequencing, and audio recording into one amazing instrument. Sharing the same high-powered processor as Roland's famous Fantom series, the JUNO-G serves up first-class sound and performance features that musicians demand — and allows more sounds to be added via SRX expansion. Songs can be created with the onboard audio/MIDI recorder, all for an incredibly low price!Roland JUNO-G Synth Workstation at a Glance:
- Great sounds using the Fantom processor
- Audio/MIDI recorder equipped
- Clear interface makes operation a breeze
- USB computer connection for use in DAWs
Great sounds using the Fantom processor
Roland's Fantom series is a grand-slam hit around the globe. The Fantom's high-quality sound engine is a key factor in its success. The JUNO-G shares the same processor as the Fantom-G, and thus delivers the finest sound quality on the market — including an 88-note multisampled grand piano, and a wide range of sounds that span from classical to cutting-edge. You can further expand your JUNO-G with one of Roland's SRX expansion boards (optional).
Audio/MIDI recorder equipped
For songwriters and performers, the JUNO-G's16-part MIDI sequencer is a must. But the addition of four companion stereo audio tracks is a huge bonus, and an unexpected surprise for an instrument in this price range! Now players can lay down the perfect backing tracks plus vocals, live guitar parts, and the like. The JUNO-G's dedicated front-panel transport controls and mixer make the recording experience all the more friendly.
Clear interface makes operation a breeze
For an instrument packed with so many features, the JUNO-G offers unprecedented ease of use. The aforementioned mixer and transport controls are only part of the friendly "hands-on" work surface. It has clearly labeled buttons, six knobs to modify sounds, five sliders for the audio section, a data wheel, a D Beam, and a pitch/mod lever. In the center of it all is the largest backlit LCD of any synth in this price range.
USB computer connection for use in DAWs
The beauty of the JUNO-G is that it can be used to by itself create complete songs from start to finish, but for those who want to take it one step further and incorporate a computer into the setup, the JUNO-G can be linked to a PC or Mac via its USB port. All MIDI communications can be handled over USB, which can also be used to send and receive WAV/AIF files and patch data. As an extra computer-related bonus, Roland ships every new JUNO-G with a copy of Cakewalk's SONAR LE software for PC.
- Powerful "Fantom-G-quality" sound engine, 128-voice polyphony
- Audio/MIDI multi-track recorder with dedicated transport controls and mixer
- SRX slot for expanding the internal sound set
- Large, friendly display and front-panel controls
- Arpeggiator, Chord Memory, and multi-effects built in
- USB port for MIDI communication, AIF/WAV file exchange, and data transfer
- PC Card slot (which accepts CompactFlash or SmartMedia cards via adapter)
- Cakewalk SONAR LE software CD-ROM bundled
- Invisible infrared D Beam controller