A Beauty of a Jazzmaster, at a Great Price!
You might see "Jazz" in its name, but the legendary Jazzmaster has never, ever been a one-trick-pony. Squier proves it all over again with the Vintage Modified Jazzmaster, a hot-rodded take on the classic Fender design. You'll appreciate the unique top-loading hardtail bridge, which gives you rock-solid sustain and reliable tuning. And the custom Duncan Designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups make way for everything from glassy smooth tones to all-out jangly crunch. When you play a Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster, you're tapping into a legacy of original guitar tone!Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- 2-color Sunburst
- Alder body
- Polyester finish
- Jazzmaster body style
- Vintage Modified Series
- Maple, C-shaped neck
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5" radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo frets
- 25.5" scale length
- 1.650" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Chrome Vintage Style tuning machines
- Top Loader fixed bridge
- Parchment/Black/White pickguard
- Duncan Designed JM-101B single-coil Jazzmaster bridge pickup with Alnico V magnets
- Duncan Designed JM-101N single-coil Jazzmaster neck pickup with Alnico V magnets
- 3-position toggle control: Position 1. bridge pickup, Position 2. bridge and neck pickups, Position 3. neck pickup
- NPS strings, .010 to.046 gauges
Get vintage style and modern tone, from the Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster solidbody electric guitar!
Note: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.