Hot Rodded Feel, Great Price!
What do you get when you take one of Fender's most tonally powerful guitars, give it a cool look, and put it at a price it's never been offered at before? You get the attention of legions of guitarists, that's what! And that's exactly why there's been a ton of buzz about the Blacktop Jazzmaster. This baby sports the Jazzmaster single-coil neck pickup with a specially designed Seymour Duncan humbucker at the bridge, so you can launch into an array of tones. In fact, this particular humbucker was wound to be hot enough to nail aggressive rock sounds, but you'll find the Blacktop Jazzmaster sounds great playing just about anything! Other features include an alder body, a maple neck, a 21-fret rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware.Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: 1 Duncan Designed Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- 1 Duncan Designed Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazzmaster Tremolo with Adusto-Matic Bridge and Tremolo Lock Button.
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
Get a hot-rodded Jazzmaster with the Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.