Sweetwater Jazzes Up a Classic Fender!
Looking back, it was a pretty tall order for Fender when it came time to follow up the success of the Telecaster and Stratocaster solidbody electric guitars. Perhaps that is why many guitarists regard the Jazzmaster almost as a "hidden secret", a unique instrument with a lot of versatility that is simply a ton of fun to play. The Jazzmaster has so much vibe and soul going for it that our Sweetwater guitar gurus have worked closely with the Fender Custom Shop to develop the 1962 Jazzmaster NOS, built to our demanding specifications.
And the tone is irrepressible! Two Custom Shop '62 Jazzmaster Single Coil pickups and premium, hand-wired electronics provide the classic Jazzmaster bite, giving you a hot output with very low noise. And although the 1962 Jazzmaster NOS features the tonally- and functionally-awesome Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo, the Tremolo Lock Button gives you ultra-solid stability when not in use.
Make no mistake, this is the Jazzmaster that has helped shape the sound of modern rock 'n' roll. Sweetwater and the Fender Custom Shop have teamed up to build a unique version of a unique guitar that you have to play to truly appreciate.Fender Custom Shop 1962 Jazzmaster NOS Features at a Glance:
- Classic Jazzmaster body with customer, Sweetwater-specified appointments
- Vintage-style hardware with modern electronics puts a spin on a classic
- Custom Shop '62 Jazzmaster single coil pickups - they sound amazing!
- Vintage-style floating tremolo with trem-lock button for tuning stability
- Volume and Tone controls for each pickup to customize your tone
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.