A Jaguar with Humbucker Pickups!
The Fender Special Edition Jaguar HH combines the styling and functionality of a vintage Jaguar with a few modern touches. Two Dragster humbuckers are the heart of this short scale monster. An Adjusto-matic bridge with anchored tailpiece was added for tuning stability. Topped off by a black and chrome color scheme, this Jaguar is sure to impress.Fender Jaguar HH Features:
- Color: Black
- Body Type: Offset waist design
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Body Wood: Alder
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.25" radius
- No. of Frets: 22 Vintage Style
- Position Markers: Dot inlay
- Scale Length: 24"
- Pickups: 2 Special Design MIJ Dragster Humbucking
- Controls: "Lead" Circuit: Volume, 2-Position Tone switch, Tone. "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone, Circuit Selector Switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Vintage Style Adjusto-Matic bridge with anchored tailpiece
- Pickup Switching: 2 on/off slide switches
- Hardware: Chrome, black plastic bezels
- Case: Gig bag included
Jaguar style plus humbuckers - you can't miss!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.