A Super-affordable Vintage-style Axe!
It's hard to deny the vibe of the Jaguar. And here, Squier gives you the full flavor of the offset-waisted axe that's drawn in the likes of surf fanatics to iconic slack-rockers. The Vintage Modified Jaguar HH has a unique twist of its own, though, oferring a unique top-loading hardtail bridge with adjustable string saddles. Also in the "modified" category are the set of super-hot Duncan Designed zebra-style humbucking pickups. Plus, the Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar HH comes equipped with '62 Jazz Bass concentric volume/tone controls, and the vintage tuners.Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar HH Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Fiesta Red
- Body: Basswood
- Body shape: Jaguar
- Series: Vintage modified series
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape
- Finger board: Rosewood with 9.5" radius
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 24"
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Chrome vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: "Top Loader" fixed bridge
- Pickguard: 3-ply Tortoise Shell/White/Black
- Bridge pickup: Duncan Designed HB102B humbucker
- Neck pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102N humbucker
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Stacked concentric controls Volume 1. (neck pickup), Tone 1. (neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Tone 2. (bridge pickup)
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 gauges)
Get vintage style and modern tone, from the Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar HH solidbody electric guitar!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.