Hot Rodded Feel, Great Price!
Your affordable entry into that irresistible Jaguar look and sound! The Blacktop Jaguar sports a duet of hot humbuckers that make it right for high-octane rock. Factor in the slick offset-waisted body that's made the Jaguar the darling of many-an-indie-rocker, and you've got a guitar that sounds great and looks cool in the process. Of course, sound and looks are only two parts of the guitar equation. The third factor is playing feel, and the alder-bodied Blacktop Jaguar has that category nailed. Get your hands on the smooth-playing 24"-scale maple neck, glide your fingers up and down the rosewood fingerboard, and know you've got an awesome guitar that didn't cost you a fortune, but plays, sounds, and looks like it did!Fender Blacktop Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Silver
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored Tail Piece
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black
Get a hot-rodded Jaguar with the Fender Blacktop Jaguar
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.