The '65 Jaguar Is Back!
With your hands on the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar solidbody electric guitar, you'll understand why 1965 was such a special year for the iconic Jag. Fender based the American Vintage Series on actual vintage guitars from their past to bring you a period-correct '65 Jag that plays like a modern classic. The American Vintage '65 Jaguar is built just like an original: you get an alder body, a '60s C-shaped maple neck, a laminated-rosewood fingerboard, and vintage-style appointments throughout. And with a duo of specially voiced American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups, your favorite amplifier will love the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar as much as you do.Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- American Vintage Series means period-accurate details
- Beauty, tone, and playability
- Vintage-style pickups provide classic tone
Fender spared no expense in creating the American Vintage Series, and you'll see it in the American Vintage '65 Jaguar. To make it as vintage accurate as possible, Fender restored original tooling dies, voiced new pickups, and even reformulated vintage finishes based on actual vintage examples. The result is a guitar that not only looks accurate - it feels like you're playing a well-worn-in classic that's been waiting to be rediscovered.Beauty, tone, and playability
With Fender's American Vintage '65 Jaguar, there's genius in the details. This beloved short-scale guitar's beauty, tone, and playability are no accident. It starts with the lightweight alder body, the classic 4-ply shell pickguard, and a thin Fender Flash Coat nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Then, there's the highly playable C-profile maple neck with its round-laminated rosewood fingerboard and 22 vintage-style frets, unique sounding single-coil pickups, floating tremolo with lock button, intricate switching system, and more. If you're a fan of '60s Jags, the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar is one drool-worthy axe.Vintage-style pickups provide classic tone
Fender wouldn't rest until the American Vintage '65 Jaguar sounded as vintage as it looks, so they got to work developing a special set of pickups specifically for the American Vintage Series. This Jag packs a duo of American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups, specially wound to period-correct specs and tone. You get the same tonal versatility that made the Jaguar the legend it is today.Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- American Vintage Series Jaguar that's based on the design of original 1965 Jags
- Vintage-style Flash Coat Lacquer finish is thinner than modern finishes, allowing the alder body to breathe and enhance tonally as it ages
- Mid-'60s C-shaped neck plays fast
- 2 specially voiced American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups are wound to match the sound and specs of original '60s pickups
- Aged plastic knobs and switchcaps complete the vintage look
- Comes with vintage '65 Jag strap, cable, and cloth; flatwound string set, '60s Jag information kit, bridge cover, vintage and modern owner's manuals, saddle height wrench
- Deluxe Vintage Black hard case included
Play a sweet blast from the past: the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar!
Note: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.