Big Marshall tone!
Marshall personifies rock 'n' roll like no other, and the JVM210H/1960B Package lets you tap into the mystique and power of the legendary Marshall sound - and save some money while you do it. The JVM210H all-tube 100-watt amplifier head brings you the full range of Marshall tone, from pristine to fire-breathing, and the 1960B straight cab, featuring four G12T-75 speakers, is the perfect companion. The JVM210H/1960B Package is great for any rocker looking for a vast array of tones.
Marshall JVM210H/1960B Package at a Glance:
- Channel switching and more
- Marshall heritage
- From glassy to a roar
- Clear and true
Channel switching and more
The JVM2 series amps don't simply give you footswitchable channels. You get an entire palette brimming with different degrees of distortion, tonality, and effects. The included 4-way switch has five easy-to-read LEDs, making this rig ready for stage use. It's also programmable, so you can set up different combinations of channel, mode (green, orange, or red), reverb level, effects level, and master volume easily. The parallel/series effects loops are also switchable on/off. Marshall made sure you'll get the most out of this amp even when you're at the front of the stage!
Every JVM2 is made at the Marshall factory in the tonal heart of England. Time-tested, traditional methods of craftsmanship and construction are combined with the latest advances in modern manufacturing technology, ensuring world-class build quality and roadworthiness. Internally, the JVM2 circuitry and layout has been kept to a minimum, ensuring the integrity of the guitar tone and an incredibly low noise floor - this coupled with meticulous valve selection and high tolerance, quality components adds to the all-important reliability factor that is synonymous with the Marshall legend.
From glassy to a roar
Two completely independent channels sound fine, but this amp gives you so much more than that! Each channel features three footswitchable modes: green, orange, and red. These modes give you different voicings and levels of overdrive ranging from pristine clean to super-saturated, harmonic-drenched, sustain-for-days distorted. Of course, the beauty of this configuration is that you can easily dial in these tones and everything in between and access them with the touch of a footswitch.
Clear and true
The 1960B produces a loud, well-focused and uncluttered sound with a tight, full low end and a crisp, clear top. It projects well across the guitar's entire tonal range and its clarity makes it ideal for players who like using a fair amount of effects such as reverb, chorus, or delay as it doesn't mask or muddy-up such FX. Its all-around versatility and relatively uncolored nature makes this one of Marshall's best-selling cab. It represents the sound of the guitar and head most accurately.
The Marshall 1960 cabinets are the best-selling amp cabinets in the world and are standard on stages everywhere for their sound and rugged construction. While not complicated electronically, the effects of their materials, construction, and speakers make the 1960s the choice of players everywhere and have made them the industry standard to this day.Marshall JVM210H 100-watt Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- All-tube design includes 5 x12AX7 and 2 x EL34 (50-watt) or 4 x EL34 (100-watt) tubes
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels - clean/crunch and overdrive
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes - green, orange, and red
- Each mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, and master volume 1 or 2)
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for both channels
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 effects loops - 1 series and 1 parallel/series
- Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker-emulated XLR line-out
- Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- MIDI in and MIDI thru jacks on rear panel
- Celestion speakers in combos
- Made in England
- 300-watt 4 x 12" straight cab
- 4 x 75-watt G12T-75 speakers
- Black grille cloth and white piping
- Large white logo
- Black elephant grain vinyl