The Jackson JS32T Rhoads solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude - sonically and visually. The amazingly affordable JS32T Rhoads serves up thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain - courtesy of its resonant, lightweight basswood body, string-through-body tail, and two toasty humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted compound-radius fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without fear of fretting out. This axe will command attention wherever you wield it. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS32T Rhoads.Jackson JS32T Rhoads at a Glance:
- Compound-radius provides the best of both worlds
- Maple neck and string-through-body tailpiece give you prodigious sustain
- If looks could kill...
The Jackson JS32T Rhoads sports a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius that keeps things nice and confortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.Maple neck and string-through-body tailpiece give you prodigious sustain
From bow to stern, the Jackson JS32T Rhoads is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a maple speed neck - one of the hardest tonewoods around - and a string-through-body tailpiece. Top that off with two attitude-laden high-output Jackson humbuckers with ceramic magnets, and you've got a recipe for serious sustain.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, then Sweetwater has your axe. The Rhoads body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock and shark fin position inlays, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS32T Rhoads is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction. Exactly what you've been looking for, right?Jackson JS32T Rhoads Features:
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Rhoads body conveys instant attitude
- Bolt-on maple speed neck facilitates fast fretting
- 12"-16" compound-radius for your chording comfort and shredding pleasure
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid shark fin position inlays
- Jackson's distinctive pointy in-line headstock
- 2 high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets
- Adjustable string-through-body compensated bridge delivers serious sustain