Cost-effective metal mayhem!
Are you looking for a guitar that can shred with the best of them, but you're on a budget? The Jackson JS32RT Dinky is that guitar! Loaded with all the things that make Jackson guitars the first call instrument of rock's heavy hitters — namely the built-for-speed compound radius neck, the trademark sharkfin inlays, and two high-output pickups — the JS32RT Dinky defies logic with its insanely low price tag. The Indian cedro body is complemented by the maple neck, which boasts a rosewood fingerboard, giving you a classic tone that cuts through the mix. The string-thru-body bridge gives you an amazing amount of sustain. This is a stunning guitar at an amazing price.Jackson JS32RT Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Finish: Polyester, Black
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12-16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.50"
- Nut Width: 1.688"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast Tuners
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042