A Gorgeous 7-string Shred Machine!
The Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky 7-string solidbody electric guitar was made to create dropped-tuned mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS32-7Q Dinky serves up huge drop-tuned tone and massive sustain - courtesy of its quilt-maple topped basswood body, strings-thru-body tailpiece, and two high-output humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky 7-string.Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky 7-string Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Compound-radius = the best of both worlds
- Maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece deliver massive sustain
- If looks could kill...
The Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky sports a bound, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius that keeps things nice and comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.Maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece deliver massive sustain
Every inch of the Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a 3-piece maple speed neck - one of the hardest tonewoods around - and a strings-thru-body tailpiece. Top that off with two attitude-laden high-output Jackson humbuckers, and you've got a recipe for serious sustain and tone.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, Sweetwater has your axe. The Dinky body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in a quilt-maple top, Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock, and Piranha Tooth inlays, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction.Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky 7-string Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Gorgeous arched, quilt maple top
- Bolt-on 3-piece maple speed neck facilitates fast fretting
- 12" to 16" compound-radius for your chording comfort and shredding pleasure
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Piranha Tooth position inlays
- Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock
- Two high-output Jackson humbucking pickups
- Adjustable string-through compensated bridge delivers serious sustain