Cost-effective metal mayhem!
Are you looking for a guitar that can shred with the best of them, but you're on a budget? The Jackson JS23 Dinky is that guitar! Loaded with all the things that make Jackson guitars the first call instrument of rock's heavy hitters — namely the built-for-speed compound radius neck, the trademark sharkfin inlays, and three high-output pickups — the JS23 Dinky defies logic with its insanely low price tag. The Indian cedro body is complemented by the maple neck, which boasts a rosewood fingerboard, giving you a classic tone that cuts through the mix. Add flavor to your riffing with the 2-point fulcrum tremolo. This is a stunning guitar at an amazing price.Jackson JS23 Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Finish: Polyester, Snow White
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12-16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.50"
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast Tuners
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson JE10 Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Jackson JE14 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Jackson JE14 Single-Coil
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042