Great Sound for Your 500 Series Rack!
With the JDK Audio V14, you've got a high-quality 4-band parametric equalizer to command. Modeled after the circuitry of classic, elite EQs, the JDK Audio V14 has dual concentric knobs, giving you continuously variable control of frequency selection and boost/cut. The modular V14 fits into API 500 Series chassis.JDK Audio V14 Modular 500 Series, Single-channel 4-band Equalizer at a Glance:
- Premium-grade 4-band equalizer
- API's 500 Series: Long-term flexibility, lasting value
Premium-grade 4-band equalizer
JDK Audio's V14 offers a single channel of professional signal equalization in the popular 500 VPR format. Modeled after the circuitry of classic high-end EQs, the V14 delivers an affordable combination of rugged construction and solid performance. The V14 features an EQ in/out switch, plus dual concentric knobs which provide continuously variable control of boost/cut and frequency selection.
API's 500 Series: Long-term flexibility, lasting value
The beauty of the entire API 500 Series, which the JDK Audio V14 fits into, is its long-term flexibility and lasting value — especially when you consider that needs change over time. With a range of mounting frame options, the JDK Audio V14 will be a valuable asset to your ever-changing studio rigs. It's also ruggedly designed with sound you just won't outgrow — crafted to be your sonic partner for year after year after year.
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- High headroom +24dB clip level
- Formatted for 500 series racks
- I/O:Balanced Input and Output through VPR Rack
- (All measurements with 600 Ohm output load)
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5dB, 20Hz — 50kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dBu: 0.01%
- Maximum Level:+24dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:-102dB
- EQ Bands: 4 bands, all +/-12db Peak/Dip type
- Lo: 20Hz — 200Hz
- Lo-Mid:100Hz — 1kHz
- Hi-Mid: 500Hz — 5kHz
- Hi:2.2kHz — 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 12K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
- Current:30mA, 3.4VoltAmps
- Dimensions: 1 VPR Alliance Slot
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Depth:7 Inches
- Weight:1.5 lbs.