Bursting with Style and Loaded with Tone!
An offset-waist body and an ultra-slim, fast-action neck make the all-new Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass a truly outstanding instrument in its class. Although its basswood body design and overall appearance are clear nods to the past, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass also incorporates some futuristic elements, such as high-end cosmetic touches and sizzling Duncan Designed JB101 single-coil pickups. What's more, the Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass is also available in a left-handed configuration, making it an excellent entry/intermediate-level instrument for any bassist.Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Left-handed Features at a Glance:
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Basswood
- Body shape: Jazz Bass
- Series: Vintage Modified Series
- Neck: "C" shape
- Finger board: Rosewood with 9.5" radius
- Frets: 20, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 34"
- Nut width: 1.5"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Standard open-gear tuners
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-ply Tortoise Shell/White/Black
- Bridge pickup: Duncan Designed JB101 single-coil Jazz Bass
- Neck pickup: Duncan Designed JB101 single-coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Master Tone
- Strings: Gauges .045, .065, .085, .105
Get amazing modern tone from this classic-style Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.