Great Value in This Fretless Four-string Jazz Bass
The Fender fretless Standard Jazz Bass packs a ton of value at a great price. Leo Fender designed and built the world's first electric bass guitar in late 1951 and every electric bass made since then is unquestionably a direct descendent. But Leo was never satisfied, so in 1960, he introduced the "deluxe model" Fender Jazz Bass. So inspired was that design that it has changed little over the years in appearance, though its evolution continues today with the 4-string Standard Jazz Bass. Its two pickups add tonal versatility and a new shielded body cavity delivers quieter operation. Call Sweetwater to get this Fender fretless Standard Jazz Bass today!Fender Standard Jazz Bass Fretless Electric Bass Guitar at a Glance:
- Lightweight, "offset waist" alder body is comfortable to wear
- Maple neck with modern "C" shape is comfortable to play
- Dual, single-coil Jazz Bass pickups in a shielded body cavity
Bass guitars are big and that can mean heavy, too. So the Fender Standard Jazz Bass comes with the distinctive "offset waist" body design, but made from alder, which is resonant, but relatively light, which you'll appreciate after two or three hours up on stage.Maple neck with modern "C" shape
Leo Fender wasn't a guitar player, so he didn't really know that guitars weren't supposed to have maple necks. Eventually, the blond maple necks became a Fender trademark. This Standard Jazz Bass has a nicely balanced maple neck with a modern "C" shape.Dual, single-coil Jazz Bass pickups in a shielded body cavity
Fender's early electric basses had just one pickup. So naturally, if one was good, two was even better. The Standard Series Jazz Bass has two single-coil Jazz Bass pickups in a shielded body cavity for quieter operation, both on stage and in the studio.Fender Standard Jazz Bass Fretless Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Awesome bass sound, playability, and comfort
- Wide range of great bass sounds from two Standard Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Offset-waist body shape gives you extreme playing comfort, standing or seated
- Eminently playable narrow, fast-action neck with fretless rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage-style Jazz Bass control knobs look cool
Get a timeless bass at a great price - the Fender Standard Jazz Bass!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.