This New Jazz Bass Looks Like a Well-played Friend!
The Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass solidbody electric bass guitar gives you the looks and feel of a well-loved vintage Jazz Bass that's seen plenty of playing action. Strap on the Road Worn Jazz Bass and you'll appreciate the vintage-style design, complete with an alder body that's worn to perfection - in a brand new instrument! This bass features a maple neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard, and its Standard Vintage pickups are equipped with alnico magnets for that classic sound. If you want a new guitar but prefer the looks and feel of a "broken in" axe, look no further than the Road Worn Jazz Bass!Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass Solidbody Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Color: 3-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 7.25" radius
- No. of frets: 20, vintage
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Hardware: Nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: Vintage-style reverse tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Pickguard: 4-ply brown shell
- Pickups: Standard Vintage alnico magnet Jazz Bass Single-coil (two)
- Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone
- Deluxe gig bag included
The Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass looks and feels like a well-loved vintage instrument!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.