Get in the Groove with this Signature Jazz Bass!
Fender honors a modern jazz master with the Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V. This soulful instrument is built with an ash body and paired with a maple neck and fingerboard for extra snap. The pickups are two custom vintage-style Jazz Bass single-coil pickups and traditional Jazz Bass tone controls are replaced by an 18-volt active preamp. The Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V sports unique cosmetic touches, such as a chrome pickup cover over the neck pickup and a black pickguard/control plate that houses a mini active/passive toggle switch. The Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V is a very versatile bass!Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V 5-string Bass Features:
- Colors: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Custom Vintage-Style 5-String Jazz Bass Single-coil Pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. Active Treble Boost, Tone 2. Active Bass Boost
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode
- Bridge: Deluxe Chrome Plated 5-String Steel Bridge Plate (Strings-Thru-Body or Top Load), with Nickel Plated Brass Saddles
- Machine Heads: Hipshot Ultralite Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1.825"
- 4-Over, 1-Under Tuning Machine Array
- Chrome Neck Pickup Cover
- 18 Volt Active Preamp
- Knurled Chrome Dome Knobs on Volume Controls
- Black Jazz Bass Knobs on Tone Controls
- Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Contoured Heel
- Asymmetrical 5-Bolt Neck Plate
- White Binding And White Pearl Block Inlay
- Rear Mounted Battery Compartment
- Marcus Miller Signature on Headstock
- Strings: Super Bass 7350/5M, Stainless Steel,
- Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105, .125,
- Accessories: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case (Orange Interior), Strap, Cable
- Case: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case
Fender's Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V - A modern jazz master's signature bass!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.