An Amazing Custom J Bass - and a Sweetwater Exclusive!
You'll only find this amazing take on an outstanding Custom Shop bass here at Sweetwater! The Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV Special from Fender's Custom Shop has it all - versatile tones, beautiful looks, and incredible playability. Plus, our own gearheads had a hand in spec-ing out this instrument, which makes the Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV Special even more special! Based on the legendary lines of the timeless Jazz Bass, this active axe gives you a range of tones to choose from, and it's loaded with the custom features. You'll admire the way the Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV Special looks, and once you start playing, you won't want to put it down!
From its select alder body to its beauty of a figured-birdseye maple neck to its classy appointments, this Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV Special makes a great-playing J-Bass that definitely catches the eye. But, dig into the components (including a Badass III bridge, two Duncan Quarter Pound for Jazz Bass pickups, and an active EQ) and prepare to be blown away by this beautiful bass's sound. We picked the birdseye maple neck, the position inlays, the pickups, the bridge, and the classy neck binding, so you know you're getting a distinctive instrument that will inspire you. The Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV Special comes complete with a strap, straplocks, a cable and a polishing cloth. Here's your chance to get your hands on a Sweetwater exclusive!Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV Special Bass Guitar Features:
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: "AA" Flame Maple, Modern C Shape, (Polished Satin Urethane Finish)
- Neck Binding: Parchment
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9-1/2" Radius
- Position Inlays: White pearl
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1-1/2
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Deluxe Lightweight Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass III
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Jazz Bass Pickups (Bridge/ Mid)
- Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Pan Pot
- Electronics: 3-Band Active EQ
- Strings: Super 8250ML, NPS, Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .105TW (Taperwound E)
- Case: Hardshell Case Included (Deluxe Black Hardshell Case with Black Interior)
- Accessories: Strap, Straplocks, Cable, and Polishing Cloth