Big Power at an Affordable Price!
The Tapco J-800 power amp delivers premium reliable power to your live or studio application, at a great value! At 4 Ohms bridged, the J-800 generates 800 watts of power for everything from live mixers to studio monitors, and includes plenty of useful features, such as volume control, signal and overload LEDs, a subsonic filter, clip limiter circuit, and balanced 1/4" and XLR inputs. When you need clean, dependable power for stage or recording, look no further than the Tapco J-800 power amp!Tapco J-800 Power Amp at a Glance:
- Useful features
- Dependable and affordable
- Great for many applications
The front-panel includes a volume control and bright Signal Presence and Overload LEDs for each channel. Also included: a Mode Select switch for mono/stereo/bridged mono operation, a 30Hz Subsonic Filter for eliminating the lowest of the low frequencies, plus a main breaker and Clip Limiter circuit for amplifier and loudspeaker protection. Balanced ?-inch and XLR inputs plus separate binding post and Speakon outputs for fast setup and no hunting for adapters.
Dependable and affordable
The J-800 gives you the clean power you want and the dependability you need - it's a true clutch performer. In addition, this quality power amp is very affordable. You get a great product at a great price!
Great for many applications
Whether you're powering a live rig or running reference monitors in the studio, the Tapco J-800 gives you a source of reliable, clean power. A compact, rackmountable design helps to keep clutter to a minimum, and its dual cooling fans keep the J-800 working effectively for long periods.
- 800W at 4 Ohms bridged
- Switchable mono/stereo/bridged mono operating modes
- Separate Speakon outputs for Channel A and Channel B
- Third Speakon output for mono bridged applications; also provides both output channels on a single NL4 connector
- 30Hz subsonic filter for low-frequency speaker protection
- Handles for easy transport and protection of level controls
- Defeatable clip limiter
- Front-panel signal and overload indication