Create Cool Sounds with This Dual Filter Pedal!
The powerful EarthQuaker Devices Interstellar Orbiter pedal has dual resonant filters that you can dial in to create a multitude of cool and unique sounds. The dual resonating filters sweep together in opposite directions and are voiced differently for a wider range of tones. Musicians at Sweetwater love the creativity unleashed by this tone-sculpting pedal. You can create anything from wah emulations to rotary sounds to complex vocal formant filters. Expression pedal inputs for Rate and Frequency controls let you shape your sound on the fly. Each filter has Intensity, Resonance, and Mix controls so you can tweak them to perfection. The master LFO section governs the Frequency and Rate of both filters. And the Direct control lets you add your original signal back in for a total of three signals combining into one sound. The only limit to the EarthQuaker Devices Interstellar Orbiter's sonic utterances is your imagination.
From the pedal gurus at EarthQuaker Devices
EarthQuaker Devices is a boutique pedal company based out of Akron, Ohio. They put all of their focus on building tools for musicians to find their own tone. Their designs range from enhanced classics to pedals that have never been seen or heard before. Company founder Jamie Stillman was working with rock band the Black Keys when he came upon a design that kick-started the company's success. EarthQuaker Devices is committed to helping you find your tone with high-quality products at great prices.EarthQuaker Devices Interstellar Orbiter Features at a Glance:
- Dual filter pedal with blend control
- Dual resonating filters sweep together in opposite directions and are voiced differently
- Master LFO section controls the global Rate and Frequency
- Mix your original signal back in to taste
- Expression pedal inputs for Rate and Frequency controls
- Soft-touch, true-bypass switch for silent switching
- Compact size is perfect for any pedalboard
- Requires 9-volt DC power supply (sold separately)