The Simple Phone-broadcast System!
The Innkeeper PBX gives you all of the functions you need to record and broadcast telephone calls for interviews and talk shows. By sitting right between your handset/studio microphone and telephone, this professional signal routing system lets you cleanly separate the voice of the broadcaster and the caller. And the Innkeeper PBX gives you complete control over the routing and individual levels of caller's voice, the broadcast input, and an auxiliary input. Enjoy the benefits of multitrack production without running the risk of blasting your caller (and audience) with unexpected feedback — get a JK Audio Innkeeper PBX today!
If you're looking for a perfectly simple solution to turn your PBX type telephone system into a professional talk show and interview console, the Innkeeper PBX was made for you. While your producer screens your incoming callers, you can can bring callers on to the just by selecting from the available lines on your phone system. High quality XLR connections let your take full advantage of your studio gear, while there are additional connections for the your sound card and headphones. The JK Audio Innkeeper PBX even uses a special, proprietary dual-convergence echo-canceling digital signal processor algorithm to avoid accidentally sending the input back down the line and causing feedback.JK Audio Innkeeper PBX Phone Interview and Signal Routing System Features:
- Excellent separation of caller and talent voice
- 16 bit DSP technology
- Proprietary auto null algorithm, 50 dB null
- XLR input (mic/line switch)
- 3.5 mm line input
- XLR caller output
- 3.5 mm line output
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Send & Receive LEDs
- Switch selects between electret, dynamic, and carbon handset types
- 1 Mic/Line input Balanced Female XLR, 1kohm, -10 mVRMS (-35 dBv nom)
- 1 3.5mm mono input, 20kohm, 250 mV RMS (-10 dBv nom)
- 1 Balanced Male XLR output, 200ohm, 500 mV RMS (+12 dBv max)
- 1 3.5 mm stereo, 50 ohms, 250 mV RMS (+4 dBv max)
- 1 Headphone (3.5mm TRS stereo)
- 1 Handset RJ22 input
- 1 Phone Base RJ22 output
- Handset Type: (electret, dynamic, or carbon handset microphone types)
- Isolation: 1,500 VAC
- Frequency Response: Telephone Side 200Hz - 3,600Hz
- Power: 120-240 VAC power supply (included).
- Size: 7" x 6" x 1.6" (18 x 15 x 4.2cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.