Excellent Caller Separation!
JK Audio's Innkeeper LTD is an incredible simple digital hybrid - designed to help you send line level signals into the phone, while keeping your voice and the caller's voice separate for recording. Onboard, the balanced XLR output jack carries just the caller's voice, giving you high-grade audio for your podcasting, broadcasting, and talk show-type needs. The Innkeeper LTD's built-in DSP helps to cancel echoes and make sure the separation is excellent - without sending noise down the phone line. Onboard "Call" and "Drop" buttons let you manage phone calls, right from the JK Audio Innkeeper LTD.JK Audio Innkeeper LTD Digital Hybrid Phone Recording System at a Glance:
- Simple-but-effective solution for capturing separate phone line audio
- Manage calls, right from the Innkeeper LTD
- Uncomplicated design makes it perfect for all users
Simple-but-effective solution for capturing separate phone line audio
Our simplest digital hybrid yet, innkeeper LTD allows you to send line level signals into the phone line while maintaining excellent separation between your voice and the caller. The balanced XLR output jack contains only the caller's voice, making this the perfect companion to mixers, consoles, and PA systems that demand talk show quality audio from a phone line.
Manage calls, right from the Innkeeper LTD
An auxiliary telephone is only required to place outgoing calls on the Innkeeper LTD. The auxiliary telephone is disconnected when you press the "Call" button, and reconnected when you press the "Drop" button. The "Remote" jack allows connection to an optional JK Audio Guest Module, allowing remote control and dialing without an auxiliary telephone.
Uncomplicated design makes it perfect for all users
Innkeeper LTD features Auto-Answer/Auto Disconnect for use in IFB and monitoring applications. Other applications include: telephone interviews, talk shows, church PA interface, and conference room full duplex applications. This simple design features recessed volume controls and no confusing DIP switches, yet works reliably on standard analog phone lines around the world.
- Excellent separation of caller and talent voice
- 16-bit DSP technology
- Proprietary auto-null algorithm, 5 dB null
- Send XLR line input
- Caller XLR line output
- Send and Caller signal-level LEDs
- Guest Module Remote control jack
- Auto-Answer switch
- Line and Aux RJ11 jacks
- Input: Balanced Female XLR, 20k ohms, 500 mV RMS (-4 dBu nom) +12 dBu max
- Output: Balanced Male XLR, 200 ohms, 500 mV RMS (-4 dBu nom) +14 dBu max
- Phone Line: RJ11C
- Aux Phone: RJ11C
- Isolation: 1500 VAC
- Ringer: 0.8B REN
- Frequency Response: Telephone Side 200Hz - 3600Hz
- Power: 120-240 VAC power supply (included)
- Size: 7.6" x 5.3" x 1.5"
- Weight: 2.7 pounds