Inflate Your Mix!
NOTE: This product requires iLok2 authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at (800) 222-4700.
The Sonnox Oxford Inflator HD-HDX provides an increase in the apparent loudness of your tracks without obvious loss of quality or reduction of dynamic range. It also avoids damaging increases in the peak level of the signal. Oxford Inflator's processing can also bring power, presence, and warmth to your tracks. It even provides additional headroom with the subtlety and sound of famed tube systems. Add the Sonnox Oxford Inflator HD to your plug-in arsenal, and see what you've been missing!
Sonnox Oxford Inflator HD-HDX at a Glance:
- Maximum loudness
- Multi-purpose tool
No matter how limited, compressed, and crushed your program may already be, the Sonnox Oxford Inflator HD-HDX will provide even more loudness. It will even add volume to a full-scale white noise signal or add musicality to previously clipped signals! The Oxford Inflator HD-HDX was developed in response to requests from mixing and mastering engineers who are required to compete on the basis of the overall apparent loudness of their final results.Multi-purpose tool
Use the Sonnox Oxford Inflator HD-HDX to produce louder mixes than you thought possible without overloads or compression pumping. You may also use it to add natural warmth and character to acoustic or jazz mixes. Use it on single instruments to add presence, softness, and depth, or use it on percussion and drum tracks to produce amazing dynamic presence, tightness, and volume.
Sonnox Oxford Inflator HD-HDX Features:
- Increases the loudness of almost any program material
- Creates warmth, character, and dynamic excitement similar to that of analog systems
- Provides virtual headroom above digital maximum, allowing percussive peaks to pass without causing signal overload
- Creates artistic effects ranging from subtle tube-like harmonic characteristics for warmth, presence, and "in your face" fatness to outright saturation distortion modeling
- Features 2 modes of operation (direct and band split) for maximum flexibility and artistic creativity. These 2 modes also ensure optimal DSP usage.
- 64-bit support for Pro Tools HD, iLok2 required
- Mac or PC - AAX DSP, TDM, and Native plug-in formats