Extra-stable Quick-Change Mount for Your Mics
If you want to use a heavier microphone with your Triad-Orbit IO Quick-Change mounting rig, then Sweetwater engineers recommend this IO-H2 Mounting Head. A step up from the original IO-H model, the IO-H2 features a standard 5/8" thread and a notched stainless steel hex post, which locks into your Triad-Orbit stand or IO-R IO Quick-Change receiver for added stability and weight handling. Don't take chances with your precious tube or ribbon mics - lock them into place with a Triad-Orbit IO-H2 Mounting Head.
Triad-Orbit IO-H2 Mounting Head Features:
- Ultra-stable mounting head for Triad-Orbit mic stands and adapters
- Standard 5/8" threading attaches to mic adapters, shockmounts, and boom arms
- Notched stainless steel hex post delivers extremely high weight handling
- Compatible with Triad-Orbit IO Quick-Change Coupler hardware
- Saves you invaluable studio time by speeding up mic changes