An Incredible Mic, Tons of Mounting Possibilities
The omnidirectional DPA 4061-BM's discreet profile, even frequency response, and impressive resistance to environmental factors have long established it as one of the music industry's foremost small-format condenser microphones. Thanks to its extreme versatility, the 4061-BM is one of the go-to microphones used by engineers. And when you pick up an IMK4061 kit, you'll understand the extensive range of uses for this microphone. The DPA IMK4061 kit comes with a 4061-BM condenser microphone as well as a full selection of adapters and mounting hardware. Whether you need a high-quality lavalier mic for drama production or a mic that you can position perfectly on your cello, you'll get what you need from the DPA IMK4061 microphone kit.DPA IMK4061 Instrument Microphone Kit Features at a Glance:
- Kit includes: 1 x 4061 low-sensitivity omnidirectional microphone (black), 1 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) adapter, 1 x DMM0002-B miniature double pin, 1 x DMM0007 5-piece universal surface mount, 1 x DMM0011-B magnet mount, 1 x DUA0560 5-piece black windscreen set, and 2 x MHS6001 microphone holder for strings.
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz (Soft Boost adds 3dB at 8-20kHz, High Boost adds 10dB at 12kHz)
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144dB SPL before clipping
- Total harmonic distortion: 123dB SPL peak (<1% THD), 120dB SPL sine (<1% THD)
- Preamplifier frequency range: 20Hz to 50kHz (+0dB/-3dB)
- Microphone length: 0.5"
- Microphone diameter: 0.21"
- Weight: 0.26oz, including cable and MicroDot connector