Decouple Your Drums for Better Sound!
Keep your drums from mudding up the mix with a set of Auralex HoverDeck v2 drum isolation pads. If you've ever been rocking out with your band and the book of your kit has become overwhelming, it probably had to do with the way your drums were resonating through the floor or drum riser. It's a common problem drummers ask about at Sweetwater every day, and it has a simple solution that we're happy to recommend. HoverDeck v2 drum isolation pads combine sturdy, fabric-covered MDF with web-like ISO-Puck risers which absorb vibration from your kit, decoupling it from the floor below. The result is astonishing, weeding out false lows and tightening up the sound of your entire kit. Best of all, these HoverDeck v2 drum isolation pads come in packs of two 23.75" x 23.75" squares, so you can build up the size and shape of the footprint you need.
Auralex HoverDeck v2 Drum Isolation Pads Features:
- A set of 2 HoverDeck v2 isolation pads measuring 23.75" x 23.75" x 1"
- Pads are designed to decouple your drums from stages and drum risers
- Isolation prevents vibrations from transferring into the floor and resonating
- Reduces false lows and bass buildup caused by acoustic coupling
- Adds clarity to your drum sound and prevents bass buildup from ruining the mix
- Build your complete setup by adding more HoverDeck v2 drum isolation pads