Sizzlin' Stage Monitor with Volume Control!
Developed specifically for nearfield vocal monitoring, the Galaxy Hot Spot 7 weighs only 8 lbs., handles up to 200 watts of power, and features a broad 150Hz-18kHz frequency response that's perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. The Hot Spot 7 provides features two ferro-fluid-cooled 5" drivers with 40-ounce magnet structures. It delivers the power and clarity necessary to cut through the most extreme ambient noise levels, without dispersing sound widely enough to bleed into other mics and feedback. The Hot Spot 7's cabinet is constructed of black high impact ABS and has a charcoal foam grille. You can link multiple Hot Spot 7s together, and an included adapter lets you to mount your Hot Spot 7 to a microphone stand, allowing it to provide you with more monitoring volume and less feedback than a conventional floor monitor.Galaxy Hot Spot 7 Personal Stage Monitor Features at a Glance:
- 200-watt continuous power rating
- 2 5" NEOLITE drivers ferrofluid cooled
- Controlled Bandwidth (150Hz-18kHz +/-6dB)
- 98dB sensitivity (1 watt at 1 meter)
- 126dB maximum SPL (200 watts at .5 meter)
- 16-ohm impedance
- 2 x combination 1/4" and twist-lock jacks enable HOT SPOTs to be daisy chained
- Rugged black ABS cabinet with cloth-covered ABS grille
- Mic stand socket
- Volume control: Wide open to -18dB in 3dB steps
- Includes MSA-1 aluminum stand adapter
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75"
- Weight: 5.25 lbs.