Do You Work with Rap, R&B, or Hip-hop?
Multi Platinum Hip Hop Mixing will help you become a master mixer in this genre! Follow along with the included Pro Tools session as Dave Aron, the engineer behind Prince, Sublime, Death Row, and more, shows you the techniques, tips, and tricks that big-time mixers use to craft massive hits. Along the way, you'll get nearly an hour of candid interviews from Dave's home studio, in which he tells you how to make your own way in the music industry. This is your chance to get almost four hours of real, multi-platinum advice from one of the biggest mixers in Hip Hop. Get Multi Platinum Hip Hop Mixing today!
Dave Aron is an independent engineer and producer who began his career in Memphis, but soon moved to Los Angeles as an engineer at Larrabee Studios where he engineered and mixed for Prince. Soon thereafter, Dave began working with Death Row Records, engineering and mixing artists such as Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg, Sublime, Tha Dogg Pound, and many others.Multi Platinum Hip Hop Mixing Features at a Glance:
- Develop a west-coast-style beat in Reason
- Export your beat into Pro Tools and set up a real hip-hop mix
- Deal with explicit lyrics without leaving your song full of holes
- Create tight, massive low end and crisp, clear highs the Multi Platinum way
- Trick out the vocals with delays, verbs, and other psychedelic tricks of the trade
- And much more!